Unistal Systems has launched Protegent Enterprise Security Solution titled Activity Reporter with an aim to provide high-level security for SMEs and large enterprises. Activity Reporter is an effective employee performance monitoring software, which captures the data on employees’ active and idle time during the office hours.
This software will make it easier for the HR department to ensure that the corporate costs spent on employees are not wasted. The software will also help management to better understand each employee’s strengths & weaknesses and eradicate the unproductive behavior. This software is also helpful for organizations in complying with GDPR norms by keeping track of the employees’ activities and monitoring all the connected devices in the network.
Alok Gupta, Co-founder and Managing Director at Unistal Systems Pvt Ltd. said, “Nowadays, data has become one of the most important aspects for any company and it is a challenge for them to keep it safe and secure. With our product, enterprises can actively monitor all the connected devices in a network. Activity Reporter also gives administrator the choice to see the screen of user’s system with just a single click. Its unique features will act as a foil for anyone who wishes to do any fraudulent activity in the organization”
The salient features of Protegent Enterprise Security /Activity Reporter include:
- App Monitoring – Captures all the activity performed on a particular application.
- Visited Websites – Shows the log of all visited websites on the current day and previous dates.
- User Time –Shows the log of working hours and idle time spent by the user. Also, it generates complete activity report w.r.t. user login in case if multiple users are working on the same system.
- App time – With the help of application monitor, time logs can be maintained for any specific application.
- Clip Board – Captures the content on the clipboard.
- File Transfer –Shows the file transfer location on the drive.
- Chat – Captures ICQ, Miranda, Skype, Google Talk, MSN, AIM, AOL, Yahoo, QIP chats.
- Folder – Shows the full activity report of selected folder.
- Image – Takes screenshot within the specified time interval or on every mouse click.
- Internet -Captures all internet activities with features of Blacklist and Whitelist,
- Blacklist: Applications that are added will be captured and are visible in alert.
- Whitelist: Applications that are added will not be captured.
- Outlook – View mail content details like text body, subject line, To, CC, BCC and attachment name.
- Keystrokes – Captures all keystrokes with case sensitivity including non printable characters and Intercepts DOS-box and Java-chat keystrokes.