The Making of Digital India – The Way Forward
DigiAnalysys is an official marketing partner for India Mobile Congress 2018, (25-27th October 2018, Aerocity, New Delhi). The show isjointly organized by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India, along with Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) and supported by MeitY, Niti Aayog, Ministry of Urban Development and various technical and regulatory outfits.
DigiAnalysys, being an upcoming knowledge and information led media platform shall be releasing a Compendium cum industry handbook titled “The Making of Digital India – The Way Forward”, an exclusive collection of premium content focusing on Nine Pillars of Digital India, Emerging Technologies, Smart Cities, Opportunities, Implementation Challenges and Suggestions/Recommendations.
Your organization has a great chance to participate and ensure your organization’s presence in this exclusive collector’s edition by submitting a guest column with an average word count 1,000 -1,200 words along with suitable pictures and high resolution photo & short bio of the author.
- Content Submission Deadline: 10th October 2018: 12:00 Hrs IST
- Content Submission and Query Contact: Pravin Prashant, email@example.com or call +91-9899004608
- For exclusive branding and visibility offers, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9811431951
The compendium will include overview, perspectives, C-level Interviews, Guest Columns and case studies from Government, Industry associations, Research & Academia and the industry at large. We shall be releasing the compendium during IMC 2018 and select copies of the same shall be distributed to key industry stakeholders during the show days. Post the show, the compendium shall be distributed to relevant central as well state level Government departments and other industry verticals via online and offline network ofDigiAnalysys and its affiliates.
Content Focus of “The Making of Digital India – The Way Forward” Compendium:
- Nine Pillars of Digital India: Broadband for Rural and Urban, Uncovered Villages, CSC, Business Process Re-engineering, Electronic Delivery of Services, Communication Between Citizen and Government, Electronic Manufacturing, IT for Jobs and Early Harvest Programs
- Emerging Technologies: 5G, IoT, Devices, Artificial Intelligence, WiFi, Cyber Security, Blockchain and AR/VR
- Smart Cities & Digital Villages: Role of Smart Cities & Digital Villages
- Make In India: Key areas and opportunities for growing the eco-system
- Start-ups: Role of Start-ups for the success of Digital India Mission
- Implementation Challenges with respect to Digital India Mission
- Opportunities related to Digital India Mission & Vision
- Suggestions/Recommendations related To Digital India Mission & Vision
DigiAnalysys is an online news portal covering digital transformation of service providers, government and enterprise. Our primary aim is to highlight success stories of digital transformation both local as well as global. The digital magazine serves as a primary source of information for senior level decision makers such as policy makers, regulatory bodies, telecom and internet service providers, equipment vendors, device manufacturers, semicon players, OTT providers, enterprise users, academia, industry bodies and research organizations. Digianalysys is a part of Sindhu Media Pvt. Ltd., a new age media organization that also publishes research led reports and organizes industry events on key subjects related to digitization. To know more about us, please visit www.digianalysys.com