DigiAnalysys shall be releasing a Compendium cum industry handbook titled “Making of Digital India – The Way Forward” during India Mobile Congress 2018. The Compendium is an exclusive collection of premium content including industry overview, cutting edge technologies, C-level interviews, guest columns and analysis of India’s digital journey. This most coveted compendium shall be distributed to key industry stakeholders during the show days and later via online and offline network of DigiAnalysys and its affiliates.
The Digital India Compendium will focus on nine pillars of Digital India: Broadband for rural and urban, uncovered villages, CSC, business process re-engineering, electronic delivery of services, communication between citizen and government, electronic manufacturing, IT for jobs and early harvest programs; Emerging Technologies – 5G, IoT, AI, wifi, cyber security, blockchain and AR/VR; Challenges in implementation of Digital India; Digital India success stories; Recommendations related to Digital India; Expectations from Digital India; Smart Cities and Digital Village; and Cover industry verticals like government, manufacturing, BFSI, defense, healthcare, education, social development and infrastructure.
Here’s an excellent chance for you to participate and ensure your organization’s presence in this exclusive collector’s edition by submitting a guest column with an average word count 1,000 -1,200 words along with suitable pictures and high resolution photo & short bio of the author. Please note inclusion of content in this compendium is subject to approval by editorial board of DigiAnalysys.
- Content Submission Deadline: 12 October 2018: 12:00 Hrs IST
- Content Submission and Query Contact: Pravin Prashant, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9899004608
For full details about “Making Of Digital India -The Way Forward” Compendium, please click here
Content Focus of “Making of Digital India – The Way Forward” Compendium:
- Nine Pillars of Digital India: Broadband for Rural and Urban, Uncovered Villages, CSC, Business Process Re-engineering, Electronic Delivery of Services, Communication between Citizen and Government, Electronic Manufacturing, IT for Jobs and Early Harvest Programs
- Emerging Technologies: 5G, IoT, Devices, SDN/NFV, Artificial Intelligence, WiFi, Cyber Security, Blockchain and AR/VR
- Smart Cities & Digital Villages: Role of Smart Cities & Digital Villages
- Make In India: Key areas and opportunities for growing the eco-system
- Start-ups: Role of Start-ups for the success of Digital India Mission
- Social Inclusion: Role of technology in the social development sector
- Implementation Challenges with respect to Digital India Mission
- Opportunities related to Digital India Mission & Vision
- Suggestions/Recommendations related To Digital India Mission & Vision
India Mobile Congress (IMC 2018) will be held from 25-27th October in Aerocity, New Delhi with its theme “New Digital Horizons Connect, Create, Innovate”. The event aims at building ideas, forging lasting Industry relationships, showcasing leading-edge mobile technology & product, manufacturing services, sectoral insights and impactful solutions. The platform will see a greater International presence with over 10 partner countries, 100+ global speakers, 300+ exhibitors, 1,000+ international media and 50,000+ visitors. For more info, please visit: www.indiamobilecongress.com
DigiAnalysys is an upcoming knowledge and information led media platform focused on covering latest trend and technologies around digital transformation for service providers, government and enterprise sectors. Our primary aim is to highlight success stories of digital transformation both local as well as global. The digital magazine serves as a primary source of information for senior level decision makers such as policy makers, regulatory bodies, telecom and internet service providers, equipment vendors, device manufacturers, semicon players, OTT providers, enterprise users, academia, industry bodies and research organizations. Digianalysys is a part of Sindhu Media Pvt. Ltd., a new age media organization that also publishes research led reports and organizes industry events on key subjects related to digitization. To know more about us, please visit www.digianalysys.com