Hike Wallet achieves 10 mn transactions

Hike Messenger, India’s first homegrown messaging app today announced that it has crossed 10 million transactions per month on its Wallet in November 2017, growing 100% month-over-month.

Hike is the first messaging app to integrate payments in India and Hike Wallet has seen exponential growth over the last two months. Of the 10 million transactions, 70% were recharge and the remaining 30% were P2P transactions.

Seeing this phenomenal response, with just a simple set of services like Recharge and P2P, Hike is planning to add more services like cab bookings, bus, train, movie tickets and pay bills in first quarter of 2018.

According to Kavin Bharti Mittal, Founder and CEO, Hike Messenger, “The growth on the Wallet has been tremendous and honestly we’re just getting started. On the back of this growth, we’ve launched an updated design to make it easier to discover and transact with services on Hike. It’s also become quite clear to us that our users want more services. So we’re heads down working hard to bring things like booking taxis, movie tickets and more to the platform. Expect these to start rolling out as early as next quarter.”

 

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0 0

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply