DigiAnalysys is the only media globally focusing on digital transformation through news analysys, news, columns and interviews. DigiAnalysys focuses on digital transformation stories of enterprise, government and service provider. DigiAnalysys focuses on network, devices, applications and content and how organisations are digitising their operations.
Digitization is creating disruption in industry verticals thanks to innovation. For e.g. carriers are focusing on broadbanding its infrastructure so that consumers can consume digital services. For government, it helps in better connect with its citizens whereas enterprises are digitising their operations to increase their productivity and it enables businesses to operate more efficiently and also helps in faster expansion to new geographies and also targeting new customers.
DigiAnalysys has different segments like: DigiNews, DigiAnalysys, DigiServices, DigiInfra, DigiDevices, DigiEnterprises, DigiPayment, DigiCity, DigiManufacturing, DigiGaon and DigiStartups.
- DigiNews: Focus on day to day news happening in the digital world
- DigiServices: Focus on 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, MVNO, Cable TV/DTH, FTTH, and Satellite
- DigiInfra: Focus on transmission, small cell, OSS/BSS, SDN/NFV, and TV Whitespace
- DigiDevices: Focus on Smartphone, Tablet, Dongle, Wearable, Accessories, Set Top Box, and Feature Phone
- DigiEnterprises: Focus on Security, Storage, Cloud, M2M/IOT, Mobility, Analytics, and Apps
- DigiPayment: Focus on Mobile Wallet, and Payments Bank
- DigiCity: Focus on Smart City, Safe City, and Smart Village
- DigiManufacturing: Focus on manufacturing of digital products and Make in India products
- DigiStartups: Focus on digital startups
- DigiGaon: Focus on Smart and digital villages
DigiAnalysys caters to all stakeholders of the ICT sector such as the policy makers, service providers, equipment vendors, device vendors, device manufacturers, semicon players, OTT providers, enterprise users, and others.
About Sindhu Media Pvt. Ltd.
DigiAnalysys, is an online news portal on digital catering to national as well as international developments and is part of Sindhu Media Pvt. Ltd. The organization also conducts research reports, organizes industry events, seminars, and webinars catering to digitisation. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India